How COVID-19 is Impacting the Robotics Industry: Perspectives from CEOs
Originally Recorded on April 8, 2020 at 11am ET
Did you enjoy this Robotics CEO Roundtable? Register for our Autonomous Mobile Robots Virtual CEO Roundtable for more insights, advice and predictions of the industry here.
Join us as we interview leading CEOs in the robotics industry on their perspectives of how COVID-19 is affecting their companies and customers. A3’s Director of Education Strategies, Robert Huschka, will moderate this lively and insightful discussion about hard-hitting and pressing questions that the industry has received during the global pandemic.
- What’s currently happening to robotics companies amidst COVID-19
- How COVID-19 is impacting the global supply chain
- How robotics is helping society through this global pandemic
- Trends to watch for in the robotics industry after COVID-19
- Advice from CEOs on how to succeed during a global pandemic
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask these CEOs questions during the live webinar and learn that everyone in the industry is facing this intense time in our lives together.
- Mike Cicco, President and CEO, FANUC America
- Milton Guerry, President, SCHUNK, and President of the International Federation of Robotics
- Melonee Wise, CEO and Founder, Fetch Robotics
- Jürgen von Hollen, President, Universal Robots
All MCMA webinars are free educational resources for you.
Jürgen von Hollen