Brass Spur Gear
Custom Machine and Tool Co. Inc.Updated 09/28/2020
Custom Machine and Tool Co., Inc.'s brass spur gear bored to accept the patented Concentric Maxi Torque, a keyless connection bushing system. Spur gears are common gears that transmit motion between two parallel shafts. Used in applications that requires speed reduction and torque multiplication such as size reduction equipment, consumer appliances, trains and bicycles.
Brass Spur Gears Features & Benefits:
- Brass gears teeth are hardened due to constant meshing. Gears exposed to harsh environmental weather or chemicals are protected due to the hardening.
- Spur gears are suitable for driving systems due to having more power transmission efficiency.
Gears with the Concentric Maxi Torque:
- Flexible positioning enables customers to easily phase, install, adjust and remove drive components, all while offering precise component positioning.
- Concentric Maxi Torque provides uniform surface contact eliminating shaft damage.
- Concentric Maxi Torque offers a compact design.
- Improves hub-to-shaft concentricity.
- Speed and ease of assembly.
- Reduces inertia.
Concentric Maxi Torque
A Technically Superior Solution
- Quicker assembly than other systems.
- Higher holding reliability – lower maintenance.
- Improved shaft-to-hub concentricity – less run-out.
- Multiple bore sizes available per bushing size.
- Reduced inertia for increased power savings.
- Compact design fits in tighter spaces.
- Cost competitive with all other attachment systems.
REQUEST A QUOTE