Faraday 3D Electromagnetic & Eddy Current Simulation Software
Integrated Engineering Software, Inc.Updated 08/10/2020
FARADAY is INTEGRATED’s powerful 3D electromagnetic eddy current solver and analysis tool. Our proprietary Boundary Element Method (BEM) solver technology provides extremely precise numerical field solutions and is the method of choice for problems involving the modeling of space around a device. The Finite Element Method (FEM) solver is included in the program as well to provide users with the choice of both methods. Engineers and scientists can depend on FARADAY for the design and analysis of magnetic equipment and components, including:
- non-destructive testing systems
- bus bars, charging fixtures
- induction heating coils
- induction motors
- magnetic recording heads
- magnetic shielding
- coils and transformers
FARADAY comes complete and ready to use. Purchase of additional modules or options is not needed; FARADAY is a fully functional CAE tool. A partial list of standard features includes:
- Intuitive and structured interface maximizes productivity for experts and beginners
- Intuitive Coils and Windings editor
- Simulation of impressed currents and assigned voltage conditions
- Transient, phasor and static analysis modes
- Periodic and symmetry features to minimize modeling and solution time
- Analysis of force, torque, flux linkage, power and impedance parameters
- Analysis of current density in conductors due to skin effects
- A variety of display forms for plotting scalar and vector field quantities including: graphs, profile plots, arrow plots, color maps and vector loci plots
- High quality 3D graphics and text utility for preparation of reports and presentations
- Data exportable to formatted files for integration with spreadsheets and other software packages
- Batch processing that allows unattended solution of multiple files
- Powerful parametric feature which allows definition of variable parameters to be stepped through allowing the analysis of multiple “what-if” scenarios and facilitating design optimization
- A wide array of post-processing options for design evaluation and optimization
- Self-adaptative meshing or optional user refinement
- CAD healing utilities for automatic correction of drafting errors
- Large library of permanent magnet and ferromagnetic materials to which additional materials can be easily added
WE GO BEYOND TRADITIONAL MULTIPHYSICS:
- Search-based 3D electromagnetic eddy current solver
- Metaheuristic approach for optimizing simulation based electromagnetic designs.
- INTEGRATED’s latest innovation “Coils and Windings Editor” to facilitate AC motor design.
- Precise calculation of electromagnetic parameters using our proprietary Boundary Element Method (BEM) solvers. Finite Element Method (FEM) in addition to BEM.
- This hybrid approach uses the strength of each method while designing an electromagnetic system.
- Built-in API, Parametric and/or Scripting capabilities
- The INTEGRATED API enables the direct control of program functions by utility scripts or macros created in tools such as EXCEL or Visual Studio.
- Scripting can control the entire process of model creation and testing.
- Direct import of models from CAD partners including: Autodesk, PTC, Solid Edge and SolidWorks.
- Coupling to Celsius for thermal analysis.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface.
- High resolution 3D graphic representations that can show enhanced tracing of points on model.
- Automatic meshing and removal of intersecting geometries.
- World class support team ready to unlock your ideas.
Come see what 35 years of experience can do for you!
REQUEST A QUOTE