Eliminator HDL™ Heavy Duty Linear Actuators with Load Cell Option
Model: HDL201, HDL304, HDL406, HDL516, HDL625
EDrive Actuators Inc.Updated 04/21/2020
“Measure while you Press” with the ELIMINATOR HDL™ electric linear actuator. It features heavy-duty steel construction and features an integral load cell that delivers bi-directional force feedback. Capacities range from 1000-25,000 lb. loads. This actuator, which delivers fast and accurate movement is the ideal choice for Industrial Automation applications.
The built-in load cell is an innovation that gives this ball screw actuator the capability to measure force in both tension and compressive modes. The heavy-duty steel construction and high dynamic capacity components ensure longevity and durability, allowing the actuators to accurately press bearings, insert components, execute consistent product testing operations, and any other industrial automation processes. As an integral package, the ELIMINATOR HD™ with load cell is cost effective and much easier to align than traditional ball screw component systems. As a sealed assembly, it is far less susceptible to contamination and physical damage.
For best results choose Electric Linear Actuators with integral Load Cells in the initial design.
- Rated thrusts up to 25,000 lbs
- Piston with durable anti-rotation feature
- Velocities up to 23 in/sec, Stroke lengths up to 48 inches
- Multiple motor/actuator mounting configurations available
- 0.0002 in/ft standard lead accuracy
- 0.0005 in/ft optional lead accuracy available
- Limit switches available
- Integrated load cell option provides continuous bi-directional measurement of applied thrust
REQUEST A QUOTE