RECOMA® 35E Samarium Cobalt (SmCo)
Arnold Magnetic TechnologiesUpdated 10/19/2016
RECOMA® 35E - The World's Most Power Dense Samarium Cobalt Magnet Material
Arnold Magnetic Technologies’ RECOMA® 35E Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) is the strongest samarium cobalt magnet available today, and is specifically created for the most demanding environments, including high speed, high temperature and highly corrosive environments. As the market leader in high-performance permanent magnets, Recoma 35E breaks the boundaries of samarium cobalt performance and flexibility.
- More power, less weight—for applications from aerospace rotors to motor sports.
- Reduced supply chain risk—from mine to assembly. Design out reliance on rare dysprosium (Dy) with SmCo.
- Market-leading coercivity – Not only does it deliver a higher field than even Recoma 33E, it does so with no sacrifice in stability
Break performance boundaries with RECOMA 35E.
Arnold’s RECOMA 35E samarium cobalt is an ideal fit for applications where performance improvement is a priority. R35E enables smaller, more power dense rotor design, and consequently, smaller, lighter machines. Ideally suited to the following applications:
- Motorsports - Get ahead of the competition with innovative high performance materials that maximize torque and acceleration in the smallest, most reliable package.
- Aerospace - Make your design smaller and lighter and eliminate water cooling with the unmatched temperature stability.
- Automotive - Miniaturization and more powerful motors result in superior electrification strategies.
To learn more about Arnold’s market-leading SmCo materials and to download the RECOMA 35E datasheet, visit the RECOMA 35E web page.
REQUEST A QUOTE