HEIDENHAIN’s TNCremo PC Software Is Now Available for Online Download
Heidenhain Corp.Updated 10/18/2016
SCHAUMBURG, IL – HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION now offers the current version of TNCremo software package for communication between PCs and HEIDENHAIN controls or programming stations via direct online download. Past versions were only available on DVD.
The new TNCremo version is now available in a new variant (ID 340447-04). Users can find the downloads on the HEIDENHAIN.com website under “Software”, then click on “PC Software”, then “TNCremo”.
TNCremo is a free PC software package for communication between PCs and HEIDENHAIN controls or programming stations. Data transfer is carried out over the network or the serial interface. TNCremo runs on PCs with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 operating systems.
TNCremoPlus is the expanded, paid version of the software package. The expanded range of features is enabled by the software release module (USB dongle) supplied with TNCremoPlus.
The TNCremo free standard package comprises the following features:
- Data transfer and management functions that are operated from the PC
- Creation of a screen dump of the control screen
- Read-out of the control’s log
- Pallet management for creating, editing and transmitting pallet tables
- Creation of a service file
- Transfer via the serial interface with operation on the control
- Support of all HEIDENHAIN protocols for data input/output via the serial interface
- Features for data backup and restore
- Command line tool for all transfer functions
- Feature for viewing and filtering the control's log file
The TNCremoPlus expanded, paid version comprises the following additional features:
- Viewing the control screen (live screen)
- Additional TNCcmd functions for NCK-based controls (in conjunction with option 18), as of TNCremo v3.1:
- Interrogation of DNC data
- Targeted overwriting of tool tables
About Heidenhain Corporation
HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION is the North American subsidiary of DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbH, a leading international manufacturer of precision measurement and control equipment. Our product line includes linear scales, rotary and angular encoders, digital readouts, digital length gages, CNC controls, and machine inspection.
Julian Renz, Product Specialist for Machine Tools
Tel: (847) 884-4761
REQUEST A QUOTE