Right Angled Gearmotor System
Model: MMP TM57 GRA52 Series
Midwest Motion ProductsUpdated 05/09/2016
Midwest Motion Products Inc., based in Howard Lake, Minnesota, is pleased to announce the release of the new “GRA52” Right Angled Gearmotor System.
This new 1:1 Right Angled Gearbox allows for significantly increased versatility, and design whose geometry allows for the unit to be mounting in tight spaces.
We employ our Standard Brushed or Brushless Motors and Planetary Gearheads to complete the new R/A Design.
The drawing below is of a standard MMP BL58-412 Series Brushless Motor, attached to one of our Standard Planetary Gearheads via our new R/A Gearbox design.
- Cost effective design – as low as $250*
- Very Versatile – Output Ratios ranging from 3.7:1 to 2076:1
- Fully Reversible Design
- Readily available – Samples can be built from Stock Material
- High Volume capacity
*Based on a 100 unit order, for the MMP D22-301 Series Motor, paired with a single stage output gearhead
- Output Speed from 1-1500 RPM
- Continuous Output Torque to 443 In-Lbs
- Current draw from > 3A to 11A Continuous
- Brushed and Brushless Motor configurations
- Input voltages from 12V to 180V DC
- Keyed, 12mm diameter output shafts
- Compact and Lightweight design (see drawing)
- CAD Files available
REQUEST A QUOTE