KINGSTAR Soft Motion
KINGSTAR Soft Motion provides all the benefits of a software solution to motion control in an automatically configured EtherCAT environment with “plug-and-play” compatibility. With the highest quality and performance of pre-integrated and pre-tested motion libraries, KINGSTAR delivers motion control at half the cost of traditional hardware platforms.
Deliver Software-Only Motion Control and Positioning Systems Quickly and Affordably
KINGSTAR Soft Motion is an open and standards-based, software-only solution that streamlines motor control and automation. Soft Motion runs directly on the PC, uses the NIC card for I/O, and uses the powerful EtherCAT protocol to free you from the shackles of proprietary and costly hardware. With Soft Motion, motion control engineers can design, develop and integrate PC-based machine controllers in a “plug-and-play” environment for consolidated, inexpensive and scalable motion contrl and machine vision control.
- Reduce costs - Replace hardware with software to reduce machine control costs by 25-50%.
- Speed time-to-market - Improve productivity with pre-integrated motion libraries and EtherCAT auto-configuration.
- Enhance performance - Improve machine performance and control by using the PC NIC, Ethernet cables and EtherCAT infrastructure.
- Scale dynamically - Auto-configure an EtherCAT network when swapping any servo drives and I/O devices.
- Extend easily - Add any 3rd party protocols or open source libraries with no vendor lock-in.
- Improve UX - Build a powerful UI with a world-class Windows Interface (HMI)
With Soft Motion, there is no more complex architecture, no more cabling configurations, no proprietary hardware, and no limits to scalability. Instead, you get better automation and control engineering, at lower cost.
REQUEST A QUOTE