ETHERCAT STEPPING DRIVES - X PLUS ET
R.T.A. srlUpdated 09/05/2018
Compact stepping motor drive with EtherCAT interface, direct input from the main AC power supply (from 110 VAC to 230 VAC).
Possibility to be connected directly from the main (from 110 VAC to 230 VAC), saving on transformer use.
High performance in terms of power and able to further increase the application potential.
X PLUS ET is available in two models:
- X PLUS ET B4 http://www.rta.it/en/product/3652-stepping-motor-drive-boxed-x-plus-et-b4
- X PLUS ET S4 with STO (Safety SIL3) http://www.rta.it/en/product/4756-stepping-motor-drive-boxed-x-plus-et-s4-with-sto-sil3-function
- STO [SIL3] function.
- Error Detection Monitor
- Modes of operation: Profile Position and CSP.
- Full digital microstepping drive.
- A highly sophisticated opertaion system, preserving anyhow the traditional ease of use of R.T.A. drives.
- Possibility to switch off motor current by means of STO function.
- Version: drive housed in a metallic box 169 x 129 x 46 mm, equipped with plug-in connectors.
- Range of operating voltage: 110-230 VAC.
- Protection against under voltage and over voltage.
- Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Overtemperature protection.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Optoinsulated auxiliary and programmable inputs and outputs.
- External fans not needed.
- Warranty: 24 months.
SETTING BY MEANS OF ETEHRCAT INTERFACE
- Wide range of motor phase current setting.
- Motor current overboost.
- Intelligent management of the current profile.
- Modes of operation: PROFILE POSITION and CSP.
- Different variety of HOMING operation modes.
- Encoder feedback.
REQUEST A QUOTE