ETHERCAT STEPPING DRIVES - COMBO UNIT: HI-MOD ETS AND R-MOD ET
R.T.A. srlUpdated 09/06/2018
Stepper motor with integrated ministep bipolar chopper drive; setting by means of EtherCAT interface and based on encoder, incremental encoder or multi-turn absolute encoder.
Compact system housed in a metallic box mounted on motor body, minimizing dimensions and optimizing wiring and mounting easiness.
Target: advanced applications with distributed electronics requiring compact dimensions and ensuring perfect integration in complex EtherCAT architectures.
The Combo Unit is available in two models:
- HI-MOD ETS with Safety SIL3
- R-MOD ET
- STO[SIL3] function
- Error Detection Monitor
- Communication by means of EtherCAT (CoE) interface.
- Modes of operation: PROFILE POSITION and CSP.
- Different variety of HOMING operation modes.
- PROXIMITY hardware input.
- Motor current overboost.
- Intelligent management of the current profile.
- Range of operating voltage: 32-75 VDC, 24-48 VDC.
- Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
- Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Overtemperature protection.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Command to execute runs with position control to set: distance, direction, speed and acceleration.
- Command to execute zero research (HOMING).
- Possibility to detect motor loss of synchronism or stall and position error by means of encoder, Incremental Encoder or Multi-Turn Absolute Encoder.
REQUEST A QUOTE