NISE 3720E2/P2/P2E Industrial Fanless Computor
With 4th or 5th generation Intel® Core™ BGA processor, NEXCOM NISE 3720 immediately becomes a remarkable model in the NISE family line. Compared to the previous mobile platform, the 4th or 5th generation mobile platform increases computing power up to 10%, and the graphical performance increases up to 30% with Intel® HD graphics 5000. The mobile processor features ultra low power consumption (15W), and the NISE 3720 system is housed in a ruggedized design with aluminum chassis. This combination allows NISE 3720 to offer great computing/graphical power and able to run from -20° to 60° Celsius.
NISE 3720 supports up to 8G DDR3L memory and provides SATAIII/CFast interfaces for storage expansions. For network connectivity, NISE 3720 supports 2x Intel® I210-IT LAN ports onboard for dual network teaming functions. For power input range, NISE 3720 supports +24V DC with +/- 20% which is a significant design improvement for allowing more voltage fluctuation of DC power source.
In addition to the design improvement, NISE3720 is designed to support PCI, PCIex4 and 2x Mini-PCIe for more interface expansions. For the 2x Mini-PCIe, it can install either fieldbus interfaces (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, and EtherNet/IP) for automation applications or 3G/ Wi-Fi/GSM/LTE interface for building up IoT applications. For the PCI/PCIex4 expansion, the user can adapt suitable PCI and PCIex4 cards for their project needs.
With such rich expansions, the users can easily transform this reliable general purpose PC and set it ready for any specific market.
- Supports both Intel® 4th & 5th Generation i7/i5/i3 Processors with U Platform, Dual Core with HD Graphical power
- 1 x DVI-I , 1 x DVI-D with three independent display support
- 2 x Intel® GbE LAN ports; support WoL, teaming & PXE
- 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0
- 2 x RS232/422/485 with auto flow control
- 1 x internal Mini-PCIe socket support optional mSATA or Fieldbus module (by jumper switch)
- 1 x internal Mini-PCIe socket supports optional mSATA or Fieldbus module
- 1 x CFast socket
- Supports External RTC Battery Holder
- Supports 24V DC Input
REQUEST A QUOTE