TAMBOURINE-20 - Compact, Direct-to-Mains Power Supply, Designed for Multiple Servo Drives
Elmo Motion Control, Inc.Updated 01/11/2018
The Tambourine (TAM-20) is Elmo's compact, direct-to-mains power supply, designed for multiple servo drives.
The Tambourine rectifies AC input voltage of up to 3 x 528 VAC, into
filtered DC voltage with a continuous output current of 20 A (40 A peak). It also complements Elmo servo drives that do not include an integrated power supply.
Learn more about Elmo's Power Supply and read our white paper.
- Rectifies AC input voltage of up to 3 x 528 VAC, into filtered DC voltage with a continuous output current of 20 A (40 A peak).
- The number of servo drives powered by a single Tambourine is limited only by the total power consumption of the servo drives, and not by
the output current of the Tambourine.
- Operates directly from the mains when feeding isolated servo drives,
or via an isolation transformer when non-isolated servo drives are employed.
- High capacitance to offer a low output voltage drop while operating
from a single phase source.
- Regenerating braking capability that allows fast braking when there is high inertia.
- Built-in inrush current limiters that limit the power-on currents to low levels, reducing turn-on stress from the mains.
- Internal EMC filtering that eliminates the necessity for external
devices, thereby complying with the CE EMC Directive.
- Panel mounted for simple and fast mounting.
- Built-in Protection & Diagnostics:
- “Shunt On” duty cycle limiter
- Three diagnostic LEDs: Power on, Shunt on, Duty cycle limitation
- Continuous output current: 20 A
- AC input
- Single- or three-phase operation
- Direct-to-mains operation capability
- High regenerative (braking) capability
- Inrush current limit
- EMC filtering “inside”
- UL approved and CE compliant
REQUEST A QUOTE