TAMBOURINE-100 - Smart, High Current Power Supply for Servo Applications
Elmo Motion Control, Inc.Updated 01/11/2018
Smart, High Current Power Supply for Servo Applications – up to 60kW output power, up to 3X528VAC
The Tambourine-100 is Elmo's latest smart, powerful, high-current-power supply designed to power multiple servo drives.
The Tambourine-100 rectifies AC input voltage of up to 3x528VAC, into filtered DC voltage with output current of 100A continuous and 200A peak.
Tambourine 100 Highlights :
- 100A continuous output current
- AC input (50 to 500Hz)
- Three-phase operation only
- Direct-to-mains operation capability
- High regenerative (braking) capability
- Active zero crossing inrush current limit
- EMC filtering "inside"
- Use I/O level to control On/Off output power
- UL, IEC, CE, compliant
- Rectifies AC input voltages of up to 3×528VAC into filtered DC voltage with an output current of 100A continuous and a 200A peak.
- The number of servo drives powered by a single Tambourine-100 power supply is limited only by the total power consumption of the servo drives and not by the output current of the Tambourine-100. Therefore, a number of servo drives can be powered by a single Tambourine-100, as long as the total sum of these drives' power-consumption is below 100A.
- Either operates directly from the mains when feeding isolated servo drives or via an isolation transformer when non- isolated servo drives are employed.
- Has regenerating braking capability that enables fast braking of high inertia.
- Has built-in active zero crossing inrush current limiters that limit the power-on currents to low levels, reducing turn-on stress from the mains.
- Has internal EMC filtering that eliminates the necessity for external devices, therefore complies with CE and other EMC regulations.
- Has a metallic book shelf (panel mount) structure, enabling simple and fast mounting.
REQUEST A QUOTE