FR-A800-E Series Variable Frequency Drive with Built-in Ethernet Communication
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.Updated 08/20/2019
The FR-A800-E adds an integrated web server and 100Mbit Ethernet TCP/IP connectivity as standard to the existing network options of the FR-A800 flagship multi-use inverter. The FR-A800-E provides machine builders and systems integrators an increased ability for remote system monitoring and parameter adjustment, as well as easy integration into existing network environments.
- Ethernet Communications as Standard – Communicate with Modbus TCP/IP or CC-Link IE Field Basic communications networks at a speed of 100Mbps without the need for an extra option card.
- Automatic IP Address Detection – Automatically detect the IP address of all connected drives, quickly enabling connection and programming using FR-Configurator2 software.
- Remote Operation – Communicate with a drive remotely for commissioning, monitoring or troubleshooting anytime from anywhere.
- CC-Link IE Field Network Basic – Fast and dependable connection to Mitsubishi Electric PLCs, servos, and robots through the CC-Link IE Field basic system for a complete factory solution.
- Multiple Protocol Capability – Network option cards offer connection to other drive based networks and a higher level information system.
- Drive to Drive Communications – Utilize the internal PLC to communicate without a master PLC controller allowing the drives to work together as a team.
- Reduced Cost – Standard Ethernet connectivity without add-on modules.
Seamless Network Communication
SLMP is a common communication protocol for Mitsubishi Electric factory automation products such as PLCs and GOTs. Adding the FR-A800 Series VFD with built-in Ethernet communication means users will not need to worry about network layering or communication boundaries. The ability to standardize the communication networks via Ethernet will allow the same system infrastructures to be used with different Ethernet based protocols. This is a highly cost-efficient network solution simplifying wiring and network data handling.
- Monitor inverter status or set parameters via Internet
- Inverters connected on the network are automatically detected and displayed with FR-Configurator2 software
- Enter the IP address, subnet mask, or other data required for Ethernet communication in each parameter
- Reduce the time required for starting the network connection
- Modbus/TCP is supported (No plug-in option is required)
REQUEST A QUOTE