Needle Winding Machine for Motor Stator Winding
Marsilli North America Inc.Updated 01/25/2016
This machine is one of the newest Marsilli develpments and is based on the following concepts:
- Simplicity in programming
The machine will be able to work with the following methods:
- Stator is staionary during the winding.
- All needle movement is executed by interpolation between the vertical movement and the rotation, both driven by motors.
- The layering is made by Horizontal motorized movement interpolated with the previous two axes.
- Needle moves only vertically
- Stators are placed on a rotating tool or gripper for indexing
- The above support is fitted on three motorized and programmable axes for wire routing between teeth and layering.
The winder can be conceived to perform one of the two modes, or have all the features on board to run both of them.
The wire guide is programmable for all positions from 0° to 90°.
The wire guide can also perform an additional programmable motion (0° to 135°) to allow wire routing on the bottom of the stator too.
A wire “clamp + scissor ” on a 3 motorized programmable axle system is used for the following functions:
- Starting wire clamping for the winding start
- Wire management between two teeth winding for initial and final wire length creation (pin wire passage on the tool)
REQUEST A QUOTE