Timing Pulley Stock in a Variety of Materials
Custom Machine and Tool Co. Inc.Updated 02/25/2020
Custom Machine and Tool Co., Inc. provides first-class timing pulley stock in a variety of materials quicker than anyone else in the business.
CMT's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility provides a full range of timing pulleys, timing pulley stock, and timing pulley flanges in aluminum, steel, stainless, plastic, brass and bronze for both stock and custom applications. Along with being an authorized Gates belt distributor, CMT is your one-stop shop in order to meet all of your motion control and power transmission needs!
Our product offering contains all types of popular timing pulley tooth designs including:
- Trapezoidal Profiles: 40 DP (.0816"), MXL (.080"), XL (.200"), L (.375") and H (.500")
- HTD metric curvilinear profiles: 3MM, 5MM, 8MM, 14MM
- Gates PowerGrip® GT®2 (PGGT) Profiles: 2MM, 3MM, 5MM, 8MM
- Goodyear SuperTorque Pd®: 3MM, 5MM, 8MM
- Gates Poly Chain® GT®2 (PGGT): 8MM
- Metric Profiles: T2.5, T5, T10, T20
- AT Metric Profiles: AT3, AT5, AT10, AT20
- Gears up to AGMA Quality 8, 8-64 DP, .5-2 MOD
- Various Sprockets - #25 to #60 Chain
- V-Ribbed Pulleys: IP 26 Sections - H, J, K, L
We provide these precision timing pulleys in all industry standard belt widths and any custom belt width desired. Zero backlash option also available.
We GUARANTEE your timing pulley stock order of less than 5 pieces* will be shipped within 72 hours or we’ll pay the UPS ground freight charges. *Exclusions apply.
We offer value added services:
Flexible Delivery: Split, Kanban, JIT, etc. One-Stop Source: Matching flanges and belts for pulley stock Assembly of bushings, bearings & auxiliary parts
The Concentric Maxi Torque, our Patented Hub-to-Shaft Connection System, offers exceptional Concentricity and High Torque Capacity for small to medium rotary drive components.
The Concentric Maxi Torque outperforms other shaft connection systems:
- Lower component runout and reusable
- Maintains both axial and rotational position
- Less space required
REQUEST A QUOTE