AMPERES 3D Magnetostatic Simulation Software
Integrated Engineering Software, Inc.Updated 03/21/2019
AMPERES is INTEGRATED’s powerful three-dimensional magnetic field solver offering superior design capabilities in one fully integrated package.
AMPERES greatly expands design potential and allows you to simulate and optimize electromagnetic components and systems before the manufacturing stage. Avoid building multiple prototypes. Lower your development costs and times. Reach the market faster than ever before. Select the best analysis method for your application; AMPERES provides both Finite Element Method (FEM) and Boundary Element Method (BEM)solvers, and includes full parallel processing as well as Application programming Interface (API) capability.
Engineers and scientists depend on AMPERES for the design and analysis of magnetic equipment and components including:
- electromagnet and permanent magnet assemblies
- AC/DC motors and generators
- solenoids, relays and actuators
- magnetic shielding
- particle accelerator magnets
- magnetic levitation and bearing systems
- magnetizing fixtures
- recording heads
AMPERES comes complete and ready to use. Purchase of additional modules or options is not needed. AMPERES is a fully functional CAE tool. A partial list of AMPERES’ standard features includes:
- The “Coils and Windings” editor to analyze large number of coils/rotational transients or highly non-linear switching sources and loads
- Intuitive and structured interface which maximizes productivity for experts and beginners
- Simulation of voltage, current, permanent magnet and impressed field sources
- Static and phasor analysis modes
- Simulation of non-linear ferromagnetic and permanent magnet materials
- Simulation of lossy magnetic materials
- Force, torque, flux linkage and inductance calculations
- A variety of display forms, for plotting scalar and vector field quantities, including graphs, contour plots, arrow plots, profile plots and vector loci plots
- High quality 3D graphics and text utility for preparation of reports and presentations
- Data exportable to formatted files for integration with spreadsheets and other software packages
- Batch function which allows unattended solution of multiple files
- Powerful parametric feature which allows definition of variable parameters to be stepped through allowing for the analysis of multiple “what-if” scenarios, facilitating design optimization
- A wide array of post-processing options for design evaluation and optimization
- Self-adaptative meshing or optional user refinement
- CAD healing utilities for automatic correction of drafting errors
- Large library of permanent magnet and ferromagnetic materials to which additional materials can be easily added
- Enhanced Parametric Optimization
WE GO BEYOND TRADITIONAL MULTIPHYSICS:
Search-based 3D Magnetic Design Software
Metaheuristic approach for optimizing simulation based electromagnetic designs.
INTEGRATED’s “Coils and Windings Editor” to facilitate AC motor design.
Precise calculation of electromagnetic parameters using our proprietary Boundary Element Method (BEM) solvers.
Finite Element Method (FEM) in addition to BEM.
This hybrid approach uses the strength of each method while designing an electromagnetic system.
Built-in API, Parametric and/or Scripting capabilities
The INTEGRATED API enables the direct control of program functions by utility scripts or macros created in tools such as EXCEL or Visual Studio.
Scripting can control the entire process of model creation and testing. Direct import of models from CAD Partners including: Autodesk, PTC, Solid Edge and SolidWorks.
Coupling to Celsius for thermal analysis.
Easy-to-use and intuitive interface.
High resolution 3D graphic representations that can show enhanced tracing of points on a model.
Automatic meshing and removal of intersecting geometries.
World class support team ready to unlock your ideas.
Come see what 35 years of experience can do for you!
REQUEST A QUOTE