ADLINK EtherCAT Solution
ADLINK Technology, Inc.Updated 04/14/2016
New Generation EtherCAT Solution with High-Performance, Time-Deterministic Control with Flexible, Easy Development
ADLINK Technology, a leading global provider of cloud-based services, intelligent gateways and embedded building blocks for edge devices that enable the Internet of Things (IoT), announced the release of their ADLINK EtherCAT solution, consisting of the Talos-3012 IEC 61131-3-compliant automation controller and EPS Series time-deterministic I/O and motion control system. The combined solution provides time-deterministic control of automatic process, featuring high performance, easy development, rugged construction, intelligent management in ultra-small form factors, and minimal total cost of ownership. Integrated hardware and software elements, fast and easy API configuration, and ADLINK's Softmotion control kernel all drive speedy high performance for EtherCAT applications. Numerous ready-to-use features also speed development for next-generation smart factory environments.
- Embedded quad core Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845 1.91GHz
- Multitask processor ability for HMI, motion controller, PLC and gateway operations
- 64 axes, 10,000 DIO, 2,500 AIO within time-deterministic cycle time
- Highly compatible with various 3rd party EtherCAT system elements
- IEC-61131-3 complaint, APP-ready function blocks
- Auto-Slave-Detection enables easy recognition across EtherCAT systems
Flexible, rugged system management & control
- Self-diagnostic function: Overheating detection, low power detection, and slave health reporting as well as error handling
- Hot swappability reduces MTTR
- IP31-rated robust fanless housing operable from -20° C to 60° C
ADLINK’s EtherCAT solution, highly compatible with 3rd party EtherCAT systems, provides separately available IEC-61131 compliant master and slave components, for flexible and customizable support in high-speed multi-axis automation applications. ADLINK’s customizability is further powered by its exclusive softmotion utility, making it a clear leader in the EtherCAT solution market.
REQUEST A QUOTE