MCMA Motor & Motion College courses are offered for presentation at your company location. Topics cover a variety of aspects of electric motors and components ranging from fundamentals to advanced levels.
In-house training enhances the educational experience and effectiveness as MCMA staff works directly with you to customize course content based on the needs, knowledge and experience level of your audience. Your team can interact closely with our expert instructors to get specifically what they need to help your company.
Train a group of your employees for less than it would cost to send them out for training and do so following your own optimum schedule. Pricing is based on the number of courses (days) desired and instructor travel expenses.
Since 1993, the Motor & Motion College has been providing high quality training to the growing number of companies using electric motors and drives.
Let Us Customize a Program for You!
Choose the topics you want covered and the number of days of training you desire and MCMA can customize a program for you! Provide these basic details and we'll provide a proposal.
Interested in In-House Training?
Let us know about the training you are interested in and we'll prepare your proposal!Request a Proposal
- Basic Motor Theory, Operation, and Application
- Fundamentals of Electric Motor Design
- Overview of Various Electric Motors and Motion Control Technologies
- Permanent Magnet Fundamentals
- Permanent Magnet DC Motor Design
- Fundamentals of Brushless DC Motor Design
- Fundamentals of Brushless Motor Control
- The Basics of Precision Brush and Brushless AC and DC Motors
- Fundamentals of Materials for Electric Motors
- Fundamentals of Brushless and Induction Motor Control and Drives
- Basic Motor/Generator Theory
Questions? Contact Dana Whalls or call 734-994-6088.