Learn from Industry's Top Experts!
During TechCon you’ll meet one-on-one with expert advisors, engineers, technical staff, and network with other technology users. You’ll learn from our excellent industry speakers and will be able to take this information back to help make improvements within your organization.
Choose from a mix of sessions that benefit you and that can expand your whole team’s expertise and improve your results. Topics offered include:
- Advances in Motion Control Technology
- Innovations in Electric Motors
- Disruptive Technologies Impacting Manufacturing
- Considerations in Machine Design
- Linear Actuator Technologies
- Realizing Improvements in Productivity
- Industrial Automation Software Advances
- Virtual Commissioning
- IIoT and the Connected Factory
- Industrial Networking Technologies, Methods, Success Stories
Conference Workshops will offer a deeper technical dive in motor design and permanent magnets. Course topics and times will be available soon.
Certified Motion Control Professional Training Program
Become a Certified Motion Control Professional (CMCP) and join the elite group in the industry for their professional knowledge and expertise.
Training program takes place Monday, November 5 and Tuesday, November 6. Registration details coming soon. To learn more about MCMA’s CMCP program, click here.
There’s a lot to explore and learn at TechCon. Consider bringing a colleague so you can divide and conquer. Group discounts are available.
SEE FULL AGENDA for a complete listing.