Regional Sales Manager
Posted on 02/05/2020
STXI has several large OEM customers across the USA and is working in an Alliance of several distributors in North America. STXI-Motion works through a distribution and rep channel mainly with small and medium size OEM’s. As part of the growth initiative of Servotronix, we are seeking a strong sales person in the position of Regional Manager that will lead the sales growth strategy to direct OEM’s and manage the local channel.
Will have the opportunity to influence the product development road map and marketing strategy and be part of an internationally active and highly motivated team.
- Preferred location (near a major city) –manage region mainly
- Will have an experienced technical support engineer being relocated to the region.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Regional manager STXI’s. specified locations
- Prepare annual sales forecasts, market potential and regional strategic / business plan as required by sales management.
- Accountable for executing assigned sales goals and sales plans.
- Responsible for maintaining / increasing sales volume and margin with existing and new accounts within the industrial and distribution channels.
- Plans and works to meet company objectives with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Effectively works and communicates with the sales channel and customers to facilitate conflict issues, returns, credit or other sales related issues within company policy and practice.
- Proactively works with Distribution focusing on training, joint target account efforts, and other sales needs as required.
- Active pursuit of new account growth at OEMs targets.
- Consistent communication and sales reporting of key account activity to the company.
- Collaborates/ communicates effectively with Marketing, Industry specialists and inner-division personnel (as needed) on key accounts/industries as it pertains to the selling and specification process and needs
- As potential and activities grow – hire manage after management approval additional resources.
- Maintain and manage STXI’s CRM database
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Professional appearance with ability to communicate with senior customers’ management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented approach.
- Organized, dedicated, good follow-through ability and target oriented executor
- Competent computer skills to include Work, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Multi-tasking oriented and adjust to varying priorities.
- Position may require over-night travel.
Minimum Education & Experience
Education: B.S. Degree or 4 +years of selling automation – motion control products
Experience: Minimum 2 years of successful sales experience in the servo / motion field or related industrial markets. Preference experience in the servo / motion market and experience with OEM sales and managing multiple distributor sales channels
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION