Field Application Engineer - Motion Control
Posted on 01/22/2020
Remote Position in Western USA
Technosoft Motion Technology, a subsidiary of Moon's Industries, is in search of a Field Application Engineer who has experinece in motion Control to support our expanding sales efforts. The location is the western half of the USA.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Be involved with Technical application support of New Opportunities and Existing Customer.
- Engage the customers via Phone, TeamViewer, Email and on Customer sites. This includes programming, commissioning, and all application review.
- Review Customer Application Specs for proper Technosoft product fit.
- Technical Support of the Sales Team in North America.
- Be a part of the Application team and conduct Bi-Weekly Phone Conferences to include product updates and application discussions and problem solving.
- Conduct regular communications with R&D Engineering team.
- Be proficient with all products Technosoft product offering and be able to support all customer needs.
- Assist and Create application briefs to share with MARCOM for Magazine Articles and web stories
- Be involved with identifying new OEM opportunities
- Participate in identifying and Sharing market trends, future customer needs and define future company products and solutions.
- Responsible for providing a brief weekly report on Application activities with documentation in CRM.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Self-Starter Ability
- Excellent planning skills for efficient performance
- Technical insight and quick thinking
- Understanding of servo and automation systems
- Excellent control of office S/W (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Understand C, C++, .Net, VB, EMBL
- Excellent knowledge in Mechatronics / Electricity / Software / Quality / Environmental Condition
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- ~ 50% Travel
Minimum Education & Experience
- B.sc Degree - EE or ME
- Application experience of 5+ years
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION