National Sales Manager
Posted on 01/17/2020
Location: San Jose, CA area, Los Angeles, CA area, Minneapolis, MN area, or Boston, MA area
Come lead with us!
ACS Motion Control is a supplier of high-end motion control systems designed to meet the needs of high-tech equipment manufacturers. We are seeking a technically oriented sales manager to lead our sales organization in North America. This role is focused on developing and executing a sales growth strategy, developing new OEM accounts, developing our sales team and processes. We are proud to offer a professional, friendly, and fun working atmosphere. We invite you to apply to join our team, which values trust, excellence, customer focus, expertise and family spirit.
Territory: North America (USA, Canada)
Reports To: General Manager North America
Major Duties & Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Define and execute a North American sales growth strategy
- Develop and manage direct sales reports
- Develop new key OEM accounts, with focus on high-tech market segments such as semiconductors, laser processing, additive manufacturing, and life-sciences
- Manage relationships and business with sales channel partners
- Prioritize allocation of company resources to meet sales goals
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans
Minimum Skills & Abilities
Position Requirements and Desirable Skills:
- 3+ years automation or motion control product / system sales experience
- Specifying complex technical products
- Generating customized quotations
- Managing customer accounts
- Negotiating supplier agreements
- 3+ years sales management experience
- Managing a direct sales team
- Managing relationships with sales channel partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in automation or motion control related engineering field (Electrical, Controls, Mechatronics)
- MBA degree or similar preferred
- Experience working in an international company
- Developing and growing long-term professional relationships
- 50% or more within USA and Canada
Up to a few overseas trips per year
Minimum Education & Experience
Your compensation & benefits will include:
- A full-time salaried position plus performance-based incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package including group medical insurance plan, group dental insurance plan, group short- and long-term disability insurance, group life / AD&D insurance, 401k with company matched contribution, PTO.
- A laptop and smartphone (or personal smartphone usage reimbursement) are provided
- Mileage reimbursement
About ACS Motion Control
ACS Motion Control is a world class provider of high-end multi-axis motion control systems. Our solutions are uniquely designed to meet the needs of equipment manufacturers with the highest throughput and highest precision requirements, such as semiconductor wafer inspection and metrology equipment, flat panel display manufacturing equipment, electronic assembly equipment, and more. Founded in 1985, ACS Motion Control's core competencies include servo algorithm development, real-time operating system development, advanced electronics design (FPGA, DSP, power electronics), Windows based user interface software design, and support and development services for demanding motion control applications.
ACS is a privately-owned international company with headquarters in Israel, and additional application support and sales offices in the USA, Germany, China, and South Korea.
As of January 2017, majority ownership of ACS Motion Control is held by Physik Instrumente GmbH, headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany.
ACS Customer Promise
We are always ready to rise to the challenge to deliver smart, best-performing motion control solutions for the most demanding applications, developed and supported in partnership with you and in-line with your needs.
ACS Core Values
- Customer Focus
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION