New Business Development Representative
Posted on 07/05/2019
Charlotte, North Carolina
The New Business Development Representative develops relationships with customers by connecting and assisting them with the sales process. This position exists to execute areas of technical sales in the industrial B2B marketplace, perform marketing and administration duties, help grow sales by managing marketing campaigns, and assist with strategies to drive traffic. This person will make calls to customers, discover and track the customer onboarding process, and assist in tracking product service and quality. It will require a self-motivated person with experience in implementing creative solutions.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation
- Contact customers via email and telephone to promote Kuebler and its solutions
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
- Prepare and present results from campaigns, webinars and Trade shows
- Oversee and report the ROI of marketing and travel
- Record all lead activity requirements
- Conduct Market research, provide feedback, and share the knowledge
- Draft sales proposals and collateral managing all negotiations
- Assist Kuebler with the distribution of marketing materials and inside communications as needed.
- Assemble and maintain a sales pipeline / funnel for the company
- Assist in the implementation of the sales strategies
- Manage and document sales activities for existing clients and potential clients
- Negotiate skillfully with both internal and external groups and resolve issues
- Special projects as assigned by either Director
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- B2B sales experience
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Methodological and organized
- Willingness to work in non-standard hours to support multiple time zones
- CRM expertise- a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience is preferred.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite required; Microsoft CRM, and NAV a plus.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Understand customer and be able to build a relationship.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical information.
- Maintain positive relationships with co-workers, customers and vendors by interacting with them in a courteous, professional, and ethical manner.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services, industry developments, and company operations through independent research and by participating in training and development activities to provide superior sales support service.
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum Education & Experience
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Charlotte, NC 28269
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION