Technical Marketing Communication Manager
Posted on 05/16/2019
Edina, MN USA
Come lead with us!
ACS Motion Control is a supplier of high-end motion control systems designed to meet the needs of high-tech equipment manufacturers. ACS is looking for a creative and articulate Marketing Communications Manager to join our team. This position will lead the company’s activities associated with communicating to the market, including: advertising, direct marketing, branding, product packaging, online materials, printed materials, PR activities, sales presentations, sponsorships, trade show exhibitions, and more. We are proud to offer a professional, friendly and fun working atmosphere. We invite you to apply to join our team, which values trust, excellence, and customer focus.
Your compensation & benefits will include:
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including group medical insurance plan, group dental insurance plan, group short- and long-term disability insurance, group life / AD&D insurance, 401k with company matched contribution, profit sharing bonus, PTO.
- A laptop and smartphone (or personal smartphone usage reimbursement) are provided
- Mileage reimbursement
About ACS Motion Control
ACS Motion Control is a world class provider of high-end multi-axis motion control systems. Our solutions are uniquely designed to meet the needs of equipment manufacturers with the highest throughput and highest precision requirements, such as semiconductor wafer inspection and metrology equipment, flat panel display manufacturing equipment, electronic assembly equipment, and more. Founded in 1985, ACS Motion Control's core competencies include servo algorithm development, real-time operating system development, advanced electronics design (FPGA, DSP, power electronics), Windows based user interface software design, and support and development services for demanding motion control applications.
ACS is a privately-owned international company with headquarters in Israel, and additional application support and sales offices in the USA, Germany, China, and South Korea.
As of January 2017, majority ownership of ACS Motion Control is held by Physik Instrumente GmbH, headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany.
ACS Customer Promise
We are always ready to rise to the challenge to deliver smart, best-performing motion control solutions for the most demanding applications, developed and supported in partnership with you and in-line with your needs.
ACS Core Values
- Customer Focus
Major Duties & Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Create and implement plans to increase brand awareness and market share
- Develop and implement the global marketing activities:
- Branding in & out activities
- Company website
- Social media activity
- Exhibition and seminar related activities
- Marketing materials
- Commission or conduct market research
- Oversee market data analysis and evaluation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – from creative, IT and production to product marketing and legal – to produce effective promotional materials
- Manage relationships with relevant suppliers and partners
- Create sales & marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Obtain necessary consent and provide final approval on all marketing collateral, products and promotions
- Develop schedules and maintain deadlines
- Travel: occasional (less than 20%) domestic and international travel to tradeshows, sales & marketing meetings, etc.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
Desirable background or skills:
- Technical background including: BSc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in industrial automation / motion control
- Experience working in a global company
- Fluent in professional English (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and independent
- Excellent technical presentation skills
- The desire to work closely within a small team
Minimum Education & Experience
- MA degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- 5+ years marketing communications (MarCom) experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills and excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION