Marketing Specialist - Part-time
Posted on 03/19/2019
Montgomeryville, PA.. Position could be remote, with sporadic travel at times to our office, for the right individual.
As a result of continued growth, Paletti USA is looking to hire an ambitious, organized Marketing professional. Working independently, with sales managers or within a project team, this position will be responsible for leading marketing initiatives within our fast-paced environment.
This is a part-time position; days and hours worked can be flexible! It is a great opportunity for someone to utilize their marketing knowledge and experience while enjoying a part-time schedule.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing marketing ideas and creative concepts to reduce the sales cycle and improve conversion rate through the marketing funnel and sales pipeline
- Writing copy and call-to-action messages that speak to the needs of the customer or prospect
- Managing all aspects of events including tradeshows and regional conferences
- Capturing key digital marketing metrics for campaigns and analyzing trends to optimize performance of future campaigns
- Maintaining and updating the CRM database, including proposal and marketing information
- Consistently updating the company website, LinkedIn page and other social media content
- Development of company newsletter and blog including posting and writing of news and updating project information
- Lead management including capture and assignment
Minimum Skills & Abilities
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of marketing analytics, automation and CRM systems
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment while remaining detail-oriented
Minimum Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the engineering/modular assembly or similar industry would be a plus
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION