Designer III- Motion Control
Posted on 02/06/2019
- Provide sales order support with general arrangement drawings.
- Provide detailed design support of product components and accessories.
- Review detailed drawings.
- Maintain engineering schedule.
- Review prepared general arrangement drawings to document customer orders.
- Prepare detailed design drawings to support order requirements and meet design schedules.
- Perform detailed mechanical design to support product components and accessories.
- Check BOM to support customer orders.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Engineering Design, or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of experience as a designer, mechanical drafter, and/or electrical.
- Five (5) years of experience in industrial automation, servo systems, and/or motion control.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor.
Work Conditions & Physical Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Must have the ability to sit for extended periods of time; exhibit manual dexterity to dial a telephone, to enter data into a computer terminal/typewriter; to see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal levels and on the telephone; speak in audible tones so that others may understand clearly in person and on the telephone; ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions; physical agility to lift up to 25 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This job description does not serve as a contract nor does it limit the employer’s ability to establish or change the content, nature, or essential functions of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, reasonable accommodations will be considered for qualified individuals with a disability.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION