Motion Control Resources
Pro-Dex Reports Net Sales Of $5.63 Million In Q1 Fiscal 2010
OMS Motion Inc. Posted 02/01/2010
Newly released report, Pro-Dex, Inc. - Financial Analysis Review, provides detailed company analysis
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Financial Analysis Review;Pro-Dex, Inc. (Pro-Dex) is engaged in the design and manufacture of products that incorporate miniature rotary drive systems and motion control systems, used in the medical, dental and industrial markets. Its products are used in hospitals, commercial and military aircraft, scientific research facilities, dental offices, medical engineering labs, and high tech manufacturing operations worldwide. It develops and markets numerous types of private label rotary drive systems for use in dental, cranial, spinal, arthroscopic and orthopedic surgery. The company operates through two subsidiaries namely Pro-Dex Astromec, Inc. and Pro-Dex Management, Inc.
Our "Pro-Dex, Inc. - Financial Analysis Review" is an in-depth business and financial analysis of Pro-Dex, Inc.. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including business structure and operations, executive biographies and key competitors. The hallmark of the report is the financial analysis of the company. This highlights the company's ratio analysis for the past five years.
And More inside the report.
Oct 29, 2009: Pro-Dex Reports Net Sales Of $5.63 Million In Q1 Fiscal 2010
Sep 17, 2009: Pro-Dex Reports Net Sales Of $21.1 Million For Fiscal 2009
May 14, 2009: Pro-Dex Posts Profit Of $3 Million For Q3 Fiscal 2009
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- The report contains critical company information - business structure and operations, the company history, major products and services, key competitors, key employees and executive biographies, different locations and important subsidiaries.
- The report provides detailed financial ratios for the past five years as well as interim ratios for the last four interim periods.
- Financial ratios include profitability, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Reasons to buy
- A quick "one-stop-shop" to understand the company.
- Enhance business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Get detailed information and financial analysis on companies operating in your industry.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers - with key data on their businesses and locations.
- Compare your company's financial trends with those of your peers / competitors.
- Scout for potential acquisition targets, with insight into the companies' financial performance.