Motion Control Resources
We are a proud exhibitor at PACK EXPO International!
Applied Motion Products Posted 08/01/2016
Applied Motion Products, Inc. is featuring our latest at PACK EXPO International and invite you to visit us at booth E-10319 to learn more about:
EtherNet/IP Products - Drives and Integrated Motors with EtherNet/IP Communication Ports
- Stepper and servo systems with built-in EtherNet/IP communications
- Support for Class 1 implicit (I/O) and Class 3 explicit messaging
- Access to all drive and motion commands and parameters over EtherNet/IP network
- Full Q programming capability
- Sample code and documentation available for popular PLCs
- Auto-sensing, auto-crossover 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- Support for Ethernet UDP & TCP protocols
- Available on STAC5, ST5, and ST10 stepper drives
- Available on SSM and TXM StepSERVO integrated motors
- Available on STM23 and SWM24 integrated steppers
- Available on SV200, SVAC3 and SV7 servo drives
The Applied Motion stepper and servo products listed below incorporate EtherNet/IP network communications, the widely used industrial protocol for manufacturing automation applications. With EtherNet/IP users can control, configure and query drives using an open, standards-based, industrial Ethernet connection at speeds up to 100 MBits/sec.
Applied Motion drives and motors with EtherNet/IP – designated by “IP” in the model number – run all of the same control modes as “Q” drives, with the addition that all drive features can be accessed over EtherNet/IP.
This means that “IP” drives can operate in step (pulse) & direction, torque (servo), velocity, and streaming serial command (SCL) modes, as well as run stand-alone Q programs stored in non-volatile memory. This level of control includes access to more than 100 commands and 130 data registers over the EtherNet/IP network, which can be used for controlling motion & I/O, configuration, polling, math, register manipulation, and more.
EtherNet/IP is an industrial Ethernet network solution built on the Common Industrial Protocol (CIP), and is supported by the ODVA.
At PACK EXPO International You'll
See processing and packaging machinery in action and begin to understand how it will fit into your line.
Secure Market Intelligence, find out what technologies competitors are using to gain competitive edge. Discover the latest trends in your industry Find inspiration from 40+ vertical markets Build relationships and find the right connections.