Motion Control Resources
Nexen Announces New Engineered Solutions Brochure
Nexen Group, Inc. Posted 10/26/2020
Vadnais Heights, MN – Nexen Group, Inc., a leading manufacturer of precision motion control components, power transmission, and web tension control products, is pleased to announce its new brochure: Engineered Solutions. The brochure highlights Nexen’s capabilities and products, which are presented by motion control application:
- Holding a load during production and power-off applications: servo brakes, ball screw brakes, guide rail brakes, and rod locks
- Linear positioning: rack and pinion system
- Rotary positioning: gears and gear segments, zero backlash geared bearings, compact packaged rotary indexers, and heavy load indexer
- Engaging/disengaging a load: tooth clutch, friction clutch, and clutch/brake combinations
- Stopping and holding a load during machine operation: air engaged friction brakes, spring engaged friction brakes, and caliper brakes
- Overload protection: air engaged torque limiter and mechanical torque limiter
- Industry 4.0 solutions: ZSE brake
- Custom solutions and capabilities
About Nexen Group, Inc.
Our heritage is built on producing technically superior products while providing the highest level of customer support. As a leading manufacturer of precision motion control components, power transmission and web tension control products, Nexen works to remain at the forefront of cutting edge engineering and production excellence. Our production capabilities include computerized control and testing systems, dry cutting applications, special coating processes, over 80 multi-axis precision CNC machine tools and automated assembly. By working with Nexen, our customers experience innovations that adhere to industry specifications, optimize their metrics and provide solutions focused on increased uptime, longer machine life and reduced maintenance.