Motion Control Resources
New eSMART HMI Series from Exor features Cloud-Based Solutions
Electromate Inc. Posted 11/24/2020
The New eSMART Series HMI products from Exor combine state-of-the-art features and top performance with an outstanding design. They have been designed to offer an outstanding price/performance ratio for challenging applications. They are the ideal choice for HMI applications including factory and building automation.
Exor has taken the evolution of the eSMART range and gone much further. The series now includes JM4web, Browser widget, SQL4automation and our cloud-based solutions. These powerful applications open the potential use of the eSMART series. As such we have increased the number of certifications to be used in hazardous conditions.
The eSMART series of products combine the power of JMobile – the software inside X Platform with an outstandingly robust design. With very specific applications in mind we have stripped down the eSMART to only the essential components and have created a truly class leading product.
- •Full vector graphic support. Native support of SVG graphic objects, transparency and alpha blending
- •Screen object dynamics: control visibility and transparency, move, resize, rotate any object on screen
- •Multilanguage applications with TrueType fonts
- •Data display in numerical, text, bar graph, analog gauges and graphic image formats
- •Rich set of state-of-the-art HMI features: data acquisition and logging, trend presentation, alarm handling, scheduler and timed actions (daily and weekly schedulers, exception dates), recipes, security and user management, e-mail and RSS feeds
- •Wide selection of communication drivers available with multiple-driver communication capability
- •Remote monitoring and control with Client-Server functionality
- •Off-line and on-line simulation with JMobile Studio
- •Powerful scripting language for automating HMI applications. Efficient script debugger improves productivity in application development
- •Rich gallery of objects and symbols
Information on the eSMART HMI’s from Exor can be viewed at: