Motion Control Resources
Ingenia Introduces Expansion Board for Pluto Servo Drive
Ingenia Motion Control is pleased to announce the release of a starter kit Input/output expansion board for his miniature servo drives Pluto series.
It allows the rapid evaluation of the motion control capabilities with an easy and direct access the I/O signals available on the servo drive.
The module replicates the I/Os connector, adding analog signals, push buttons and DIP switches to reproduce any I/O operation that can be performed with the servo drive.
The expansion module fits on top of a standard Pluto servo drive and just needs to be connected with a flat cable, included in the development kit
The expansion board together with Pluto servo drive series is a starting package that includes the complete hardware and software you need in order to evaluate and develop your motion applications
Features at a glance:
- Plug and play hardware and software kit
- No need for external wirings or PC control
- No need for extra power supply
- Analog and digital control
- I/O board with input (buttons and DIP switch), outputs (LEDs), and analog (potentiometer) interfaces
I/O extension board characteristics:
- 1 x Power ON LED
- 4 x LEDs linked to digital inputs
- 4 x LEDs linked to digital outputs
- 4 x DIP switch for configuration purposes
- 4 x Push buttons
- 2 x Potentiometer for analog signals
For more information please visit: http://www.ingeniamc.com/En/-Pluto-compact-dc-servo-drive-canopen